Thursday, April 15, 2010

How To Paint On Danskos

My first prize!

How exciting! I received my first award by Barbara My Little Dream!
Here ...
Now I have to list 10 things about me and then turn it to ten friends blogghine ...
10 things about me:
  1. creative
  2. generous
  3. always on
  4. I love the sea ...
  5. pizza
  6. photography
  7. il mio cane Asso
  8. gli animali in generale
  9. leggere
  10. ascoltare musica

Ed ora le dieci blogghine a cui giro il premio:

  • Artwen
  • Country Laura
  • Barbara di Fili di parole
  • Autilia di Pink Angel Creation
  • Ester di Coccole di fimo
  • Angy di Fimotions
  • Monica Made of polymer clay
  • Reflections of Sara Light
  • Sonia's Fimo Creations and more ...
  • Mina and Vera Stardust

Mission accomplished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment